Key things to remember when buying new window treatments
- If you are looking at curtains for your living, dining and bedrooms it's important toconsider the lining. The triple weave is mildew resistant and provides up to 70% light block out, while the thermal 3 pass coated blocking offers the same insulation properties but is 100% light block out 'perfect for those who don't work a typical 9-5pm job.
- Check for gaps around the window frames and openings. Stopping those pesky drafts, no matter how small can add up.
- With blinds and curtains length and width is key, which is why custom designs are often the best choice.
- If you're after blinds, then the honeycomb option ticks all the boxes with thermal insulation, featuring a pleated air pocket design similar to the way double glazing works.
- For high moisture areas such as bathrooms and laundry, PVC Venetians or roller blinds are the ideal choice due to their resilience against water & steam. Mildew that may form on the product over time can be easily cleaned off.
nationwide experts and get it right the first time.